VF-Engineering chose to supercharge the BMW E92 M3 to add to already superior throttle response and give wild mid-to-top end power (sport mode) with the centrifugal Vortech supercharger.
Maintaining the original BMW quality, smoothness and reliability were the key factors in the VF design. This is where the VF software comes into full play. VF have harnessed reliability of Vortech superchargers and quality of VF custom software with their 10 years of supercharging experience and worldwide OEM supply contacts to create the ultimate supercharger system for the ultimate driver's car.
So what does it feel like? Put the car in drive and cruise on the streets to pick up groceries or head to the Doctor, nothing is different, in fact it feels the same. However put that baby in M mode and jam on the gas pedal. It is intense. Tires break lose even in 3rd gear. So to convince ourselves it was not just a butt dyno feeling, we used our Mustang AWD Dyno here in Gilbert, Arizona. Before the car was taken apart, we did a baseline run with our project M3 Sedan. In M mode, rwd, 91 octane, 95F heat, the car made 312 rwhp. Once the car was completed and taken for a short test drive, we strapped it back down and with all the same variables except hotter out in the Arizona sun at 100F, the car put down and astonishing 474 rwhp. That, ladies and gents, is a no BS 162 rwhp horsepower gain on a hot day with crappy 91 octane. To compare on our dyno, a Porsche 997.1 Turbo stock is 380 awhp, a Porsche 996 Turbo stock is 330 awhp, a 2012 Mercedes CLS63 V8 Bi-Turbo is 380 rwhp, a Mercedes C63 V8 is 320 rwhp, and a stock 2009 Nissan GT-R is 430 awhp.
Kit comes in a Textured Black Finish. Custom colors as pictured are possible for an additional cost.
- BMW M3 E92/93 Coupe & Convertible 4.0L V8 08+
- BMW M3 E90 Sedan 4.0L V8 08-11
- VF custom tuned software
- 6 psi manifold boost pressure
- Cast aluminum supercharger manifold and supercharger inlet
- Integrated Air/Water Cooling System
- Upgraded Bosch fuel injectors
- Recalibrated Mass Air Flow sensor
- VF Recalibrated Bosch ECU
- Switchable 91, 100 octane, valet and anti-theft program modes
- OBD2 compliant for dealer diagnostics
- Fully reversible conversion
- Precision Made in California, USA