This kit is designed to be installed inline with your stock low pressure fuel pump (LPFP), provides approximately 50% more flow over stock, and can be purchased with or without the pump.
- Complete inline upgrade:
- Is a complete install kit that also includes the Walbro GSL392 pump, comes fully assembled, and ready to install with your stock LPFP.
- Inline install only kit:
- This is a complete install kit for your Walbro GSL392 pump and does not include any pumps.
- Both options include the following:
- SAE J30R10 E85 compatible fuel line
- 14ga fuel resistant wiring harness
- Quick connect female bullet connectors (2)
- Vent tube replacement clip
- Nylon cable ties (10)
- Stainless steel lock nuts (2)
- CD with installation instructions
- Ethanol tester to verify your ethanol content
- 10ga/14ga stepdown butt splices w/E85 compatible heatshrink (2)
- Pushlock pump retention fittings (2)
- 14ga butt connectors w/heatshrink for pump removal to return to stock if/when desired (2)
- Recommended accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- A preview of the installation guide for these kits can be found by clicking this link: Installation guide
*Note: Walbro does not warranty this pump for E85 use. If your application requires an E85 certified pump you may want to consider selecting a Stage 2 fuel kit.
** IMPORTANT: Do NOT attempt to run this kit inline with our Stage 2 kit. The Stage 2 kit is a higher flowing kit and this will not only restrict the flow of the stage 2 kit, it will result in failures.