MegaSquirtPNP Gen2 – Plug-N-Play Standalone Engine Management System
1993-1995 USDM Ford Probe, Mazda MX6, or Mazda 626 with KLDE V6 and manual transmission
*Also fits 1992-1994 Mazda MX3 and KLZE swaps that use an OBD1 KL-series ECU.
Second Generation MSPNP; Easy to Use and Install!
MegaSquirtPNP Model #MK9395 Features:
- Fully Plug and Play Installation – No wiring required for basic functionality. Average install time is under 1 hour!
- 2.5 V6 base maps is pre-loaded to help your engine start on the first turn of the key
- Real time tuning and data logging with a laptop connection
- Supports most aftermarket wideband sensors
Fully Tunable Engine Control!
- 16×16 Fuel Tables allow high resolution tuning
- 12×12 Ignition Tables
- Multiple Acceleration enrichment strategies
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control
- Air Conditioner Control
- VRIS control for both high speed and low speed butterflies
- Two stage fan control
- Onboard peak and hold drivers support both high and low impedance injectors – No external ballast resistor is needed!
- Allows removal of stock airflow meter
Advanced Feature Set (Included!)
- 12×12 Air Fuel Ratio Target Tables for use with wide band O2 sensor for precise tuning and table trim.
- Built-in 2-step rev limiter / launch control with flat shift
- Real time barometric correction
- Internal 4-bar MAP sensor reads up to 44PSI of boost
- Overboost protection
- Closed loop boost control (Requires DIYAutoTune.com EBC solenoid kit)
- Knock sensor input with adjustable sensitivity
- Headphone output for knock sensor – listen for knock while you tune!
- Table switching input. Change fuel and spark maps on the fly for different fuels, nitrous activation, etc.
- Input for flex fuel sensor – switch between E85 and gasoline on the fly!
- CANBus connector allows interconnection of other MegaSquirt-compatible devices for additional functions (EGT Input, Automatic Transmission Controller, Additional Sensors…..the possibilities are limitless!
What you get in the box:
- MegaSquirtPNP MK9395 ECU
- MSPNP RS232 serial tuning cable, 6′ (USB adapter sold separately, if needed)
- Tuning Software and Documentation USB Stick
- 6′ Vacuum Hose for MAP Signal and ‘T’ fitting
- Four Screws for ECU mounting
If you’re wondering why the ECU connector has four positions, and the stock ECU has only three – the connector Mazda used comes in two, three, and four position versions of the same connector. It’s easier for us to use the four position version, and you simply do not use one of the four connectors, rather than DIYAutoTune maintaining an inventory of all three variations on this connector. Don’t worry, this ECU does still fit cars with an ECU with just three plugs.
Note: Although there is a paid upgrade to TunerStudio, it is not needed to tune this ECU. The free version included on the USB Stick can access all the features and tables of the MegaSquirtPNP. The paid version of TunerStudio simply adds tuning and analysis software, such as VE Analyzer Live to tune the fuel tables based on wideband O2 feedback (requiring a wideband O2 sensor and controller, sold separately).