Complete, ready to run MegaSquirt-III ECU with the MS3X expansion board. 2.5 bar MAP sensor is standard equipment.
The MS3 daughter card on its own will give you all these features and more:
- VE and ignition tables are both 16 x 16 with full interpolation.
- 0.1% steps on VE table, 0.1 degree steps on ignition table
- Socket for an onboard SD card – no laptop required for data logging (SD Card not included)
- Built in USB port
- GM stepper IAC control
- Closed loop idle and mixture control
- CANBus communications for interface with GPIO Board, IO Extender, or other devices
- Staged injection
- Native support for many different OEM trigger patterns
This MS3 EMS already has the MS3X expansion board installed, enabling the following features:
- 8 Sequential fuel injection outputs. Each can drive a high impedance injector, and unused injection outputs can be put to other purposes.
- 8 Logic level 5 volt ignition outputs. Works with many types of ignition modules and coils, including LSx coils and our IGN-1As. Requires external module or coils with internal ignitors.
- 6 Medium current outputs. Use for 2 stage progressive nitrous, boost control, tach output, 3 wire idle speed control, general purpose PWM or relay control, or many other potential applications.
- 3 Analog inputs. Use for an external MAP sensor, second O2 sensor, fuel pressure, accelerometer, or general data logging.
- 4 Switch inputs. Can be used to start data logging, arm a nitrous system, switch tables, launch control, VSS input (Hall sensor or VR with external conditioner), and more.
- 1 Cam sensor input. Can be used with VR, Hall, or optical sensors.
The MS3X has all these circuits on it, just ready for you to wire up and use them. No mod kits, no setting up custom special order ECUs, just plug in and enable it in TunerStudio.
For complete MS3 documentation and more see http://www.msextra.com/
MegaSquirt MS3X Wiring Harness – 10 feet (Optional)
- 10′ of TXL High temp automotive grade wire.
- Color coded wiring with labeling printed on the wire every 6 inches — no paper tags here!
- All wiring is pre-crimped (NOT solder cupped!) to the DB37
- Heavy duty metal DB37 hood for superior RFI/EMI shielding (no cheap plastic ‘metalized’ hoods used on our harnesses)