Introducing the aFe Power MACH Force XP cat-back exhaust system for the 2012-2013 BMW 335i F30 with the N55 turbo engine. In recent testing, this system produced 16 horsepower and 19 lbs. x ft. of torque. The exhaust is constructed from 3" TIG-welded, brushed finish, mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel.
The system was designed and engineered by tuning the perfect tube lengths, ultimately maximizing performance across the power band while maintaining a great tone. Countless hours of R&D was used to ensure the perfect decibel level without compromising performance, furthermore, NO DRONE. To finish off this exhaust are dual, aFe laser etched, 3.5" polished 304 stainless steel tips.
- +16 horsepower / +19 lb.ft of torque
- High quality band clamps for leak-free seal
- 16" free-flowing muffler and resonator absorb high pitch tones with a powerful sound
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation
- BMW 335i (F30) 3.0L Turbo N55 12-13